Feb 2, 2010

Confession From The Barf Bag.

As starters, I have to admit that when I got this assignment I was terrified because I just do not know what to share to others. I am not trying to say that I am not interesting, well that is just not true, its just that I love someone to get to know the real me by not just reading my posts, but to know basically about the ordinary me. I might portray as a talkative and confident girl in group but there are more things people just do not know about me. I was born on March 10th, 1990 and it falls on Saturday itself. I was given with then name Noralisa binti Zubir and my friends call me Lisa.

Myself. Well, the good part is, I love to get to know new people. Fashion is my forte. Just to be honest, every week I would buy a new piece and add up something in my closet. It is just my favourite thing to do. People would say I am insane but honestly, I have this hobby of collecting handbags and perfumes. Besides that, I love photography and events. Since I was a teen, I had attended multiple of events and gigs in any place it would bring me. I have also work in some events too but my favourite will definitely be, when I work for the children event, Astro Ceria Run for Fun. This is because as much as I love events, I also love kids too. My passion used to be writing poetry for the ones I love, but what I did was I stopped after knowing and realizing that actions speak louder than words. I also believe what I wrote stays in my fantasy but I am living in my own reality world.

Love. I am just an ordinary girl but deep inside, I am emotional. I have to say, I have been through tough times these past years and I just do not want to talk about it. I am sorry if I sound cliché but that is the truth. Love is a strong word as most of people would come and agree with me. I clear myself by saying I am single but I am dating someone which I am not going to state any names over here. I am the type where by I like to get to know a person and let love find its way. One thing I would love to share is that, good things happen to those who wait and you will realize something precious when it is gone.

Family. My hero in life has to be the one and only, my father, Zubir bin Din who will be turning 60 years old this year. He is a professor based in Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) and he majors in Marine and Coastal Science. Although he had retired last few years, he had continued his contract with the campus and still teaching over there. I know he would not stop doing things in life that he enjoys most, which is to learning new things and to share the knowledge with others. His hobby is golfing and even though his age is quite a number, he would still play it often. Honestly, he would not make his age as barrier. I definitely have to say that he inspired me a lot in life and my heroin, my mother, Zaini binti Zainon who is going to be 47 years old. She is a secretary in the Management Faculty in Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM). Through sickness and in health, she was always there, and through heartbreaks and happy moments, she would stand by me. Basically, I have five siblings and I am the middle child. I have to say, since I was a kid, I am a daddy’s favourite daughter. My eldest is my sister, Noradura, 26, followed with my older brother, Mohammad Edros, 25, my younger brother, Mohammad Iqmal,15 and last but not least, my youngest brother, Muhammad Adam,9. I am originally from Penang. I was born and raised there. After I graduated my high school, I continued my Diploma in Communication and Media Studies in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) in Lendu, Malacca. I spent three semesters over there and I had great experiences over there. I had learnt a lot and truthfully, I miss it over there. I am now persuading my Degree in Interpersonal Communication. It is a brand new year and a good start for me. I love my life over here. It is good to have your best friends around you and meeting up new friends and I am looking for more things in life to happen to me.

Friends. I believe people come and go but true friends will remain with you. Friendship is what I cherish most in life. You will be lonely without them. They are the one who will be there to share moments with you. It does not matter if you are happy, excited, sad and whatever feelings that you are having. They will be the one who would listen to what you want to say even they are tired to do so. I may know lots of people but I can count my true friends and I love them dearly.

5 comments:

darleyn mohamed said...

Lisa...

Good post. May I know what is your dreams in future and what you want to be in another, say 10 years time? You may think you are young but plan your future starting from today, as you may not know what will happen in future.
Best of luck!

sarah mohammad said...

nice. perfectly written. (bukan bodek) he he. Write more on your expectation in the future. keep writing. life is short make it sweet!

Nur Zarifah Liyana Rosli said...

jalan jalan

Nur Zarifah Liyana Rosli said...

When are we going to talk about education and future again while pampering ourselves in spa or anywhere...?=p agree on what you said about friends...

Melodramatic Lyssa said...

darleyn : thank you and i think you're right when you said that i should talk abit more about future and all :)

sarah : hehe, thanks for your piece of thought

effa : well, soon we shall do so with bella okay? a girl's day out indeed. anyway, agree about friends column? thanks

Post a Comment